BLIZZARD SKIN ZERO G 95 S (164-171)
Blizzard talked Pomoca into making a specially formulated nap for their precut skins. Called Velvet, the unique mix of fibers is harvested from mostly or completely dead animals and/or plants. Hard to say for sure, but something was probably alive at some point or at least considered organic. It was probably orange whatever it was. Or maybe the fibers were dyed with something inspired by Yellow No. 6, the only orange shade approved by the FDA. We do know the glue is Pomoca’s best, and thus some of the best on the market. The membrane between the two is light, strong, and waterproof; also Pomoca’s finest. As is the simple tip and tail clips that work great with the Zero G skis. Did we mention they work with Blizzard Zero G skis? Yep, out of the box.
- Velvet is a unique Pomoca formula that is uniquely unique and orange.
- Safer Skin Light membrane is the best way to attach fur to skis in Switzerland.
- Standard Pomoca glue is reliable yet not too tacky so you can pull skins apart.
- Custom metal clips fit securely on the slightly recessed tips of Blizzard backcountry skis.
- Adjustable tail loops fit into the notches designed for adjustable tail loops.