The SQUIRE with integrated visor is matchless in style, function and comfort. UV 400 and a wind seal foam protect the eyes from external hazards, without the hassle of sliding down goggles. Prescription glasses can be worn under the visor if needed. With superlative venting, a customizable fit and plenty of warmth and comfort it maintains the perfect microclimate for all-day comfort.
- HEAD Visor Construction is a wind-sealed UV protective shield that allows skiers to ride wearing prescription glasses. Like on a motorcycle helmet the visor can be pulled down to protect the eyes while riding.
- The size adjustment system may be varied horizontally in order to individually adjust the helmet to your head.
- Thermal Ventilation is our automatic ventilation system which leads warm air away from the head to the outside without allowing any cold air to the inside.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- The soft Microfleece material has several functions: it feels good, draws moisture from the skin and transports it away from the head.
- The Lower Microshell is a polycarbonate layer that prevents scratches and dents in the helmet’s foam.
- The Neckgator provides comfort and warmth to the helmet wearer. It adds comfort, fit and excludes the elements.
- The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.