Head Knight Pro
The KNIGHT PRO with integrated visor is the ultimate in stylish head protection for all-mountain users. The helmet comes with two interchangeable visors – category S3 for bright, sunny days and category S2 for cloudy conditions. It is not only great for skiers and riders who wear glasses but also features UV 400 protection and anti-fogging qualities. This lightweight helmet also has 2D fit customisation and a cosy neckgator for the ideal microclimate.
- HEAD Visor Construction is a wind-sealed UV protective shield that allows skiers to ride wearing prescription glasses. Like on a motorcycle helmet the visor can be pulled down to protect the eyes while riding.
- The size adjustment system may be varied horizontally in order to individually adjust the helmet to your head.
- Thermal Ventilation is our automatic ventilation system which leads warm air away from the head to the outside without allowing any cold air to the inside.
- The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- The soft Microfleece material has several functions: it feels good, draws moisture from the skin and transports it away from the head.
- The Lower Microshell is a polycarbonate layer that prevents scratches and dents in the helmet’s foam.
- The Neckgator provides comfort and warmth to the helmet wearer. It adds comfort, fit and excludes the elements.
- These ear pads and neckgators can be removed to suit the variable weather conditions and for cleaning.
The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.